cool game, soon i will make a video about it, the game looks really fun and good
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
As Usual Gameplay from Z9ZGAMES Channel!!
With All Thanks to the Creator of the Game!!
I tested the update! Just loved it! Congratulations! ;)
1. attempts to play with a controller broke the camera.
2. cool artstyle, but a little unreadable. you could've gotten away with an outline shader. the pixelation is a little tough on the eyes
3. the level design let down the mechanics. i would've liked some shortcut gaps that require focused jump timing to make across, and more vertical platforming
4. variable jump height would add some depth.
5. i don't see the appeal of the deceleration caused by turning the camera. it's not even that realistic, and makes moving around feel bad.
6. the music seems like it would fit what this game would become if it was taken a little further. game seemed minimalist in comparison.
Hey which controller are you using? and thanks for the feedback. This was a GameJam game. I may come back to update
Created an account just to comment here that your game is AWESOME! Congratulations! :)